- 6 Courgettes
- Olive oil
- 70g of Speck or 50g of Parmigiano cheese
1. Wash the courgettes and cut into thin strips (julienne)
2. Cook the courgettes with olive oil for around 10-15 minutes. Then add salt.
3. If the courgettes release too much water, drain off and continue to cook.
4. Fill a pot with water and wait for it to boil, then add salt and the penne. When ready drain it.
This recipe has two versions:
• With speck:
In another pan add the cubed speck and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the speck to the courgettes and cook together for a while. Mix the penne with the courgette and serve.
• With Parmigiano cheese:
Grate the Parmigiano cheese and add it to the courgette and mix everything with the penne and serve.