- 3 Big mature bananas or 4 small mature one
- 120g of Butter
- 120g of Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 200g of Flour
- Half packet of Yeast for cakes
- 60g of Walnuts
- Half spoon of Salt
1. Smash the bananas with a fork into a bowl.
2. Add the smashed bananas, butter, sugar, eggs, flour, yeast, ¾ of the walnuts and salt to a mixing bowl and mix together.
3. Pour the mixture into a cake tin, which you have buttered and floured.
4. Decorate the top of the mixture with the nuts and bake for around 1 hour at 160 degrees in a preheated oven.