- Half clean pumpkin
- 250 g lentils*
- 1 large shallot
- 1 lemon
- Oil, salt, pepper
- Cut the pumpkin and shallots into slices or into small pieces
2. Put a sheet of baking paper on the oven plate and place the vegetables on top, sprinkle with two tablespoons of oil, 2 tablespoons of water, salt and pepper.
3. Bake for about 30 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees.
4. When cooked, allow to cool a little, then take a plate, add a little lemon zest to the lentils
5. Top with the pumpkin and shallots and season with lemon juice, basil and oil to taste.
* put oil, 1 clove of garlic, dried lentils and sauté 5 minutes; add the water until the lentils are covered abundantly and cook, adding water gradually for about 2 hours; alternatively, use a jar of already boiled lentils, drain and rinse in running water, put in a pan with a clove of garlic and a little oil.