- 5 courgettes
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes
- 1 shallot
- Half teaspoon of Sugar
- Olive oil
- Ricotta (or Mozzarella or Burrata)
1. Cut the courgettes into spaghetti using a spiralizer or any other tool you may have available.
2. Add the courgette spaghetti into a hot pot of water then add salt. As soon as the water starts boiling drain immediately.
3. While the courgette spaghetti is cooking, cut the shallot into thin slices and add to a separate pan with olive oil and sauté for a few minutes.
4. Add the peeled tomatoes and half a teaspoon of sugar, salt and cook for 10-15 minutes.
5. Serve the courgette spaghetti with the tomato sauce on top, then add the pieces of ricotta (or burrata or mozzarella).