- 300g of Dark chocolate
- 4 Eggs
- 170g of Butter
- 250g of Sugar
- 100g of Flour
- 30g of Bitter cocoa powder
- Half teaspoon of Salt
1. Melt the butter in a pot, take it off of the flame and then melt in the 200g of chocolate.
2. In the mixing bowl add the eggs with the sugar; flour, cocoa powder, salt and the chocolate with the butter previously prepared.
3. Cover a rectangular baking tray with baking paper and pour the mixture inside.
4. Level it with a spatula.
5. Add small pieces of the remaining chocolate to decorate the mixture.
6. Bake the mixture for 25 min at 180 degrees in a preheated oven.