- 300g pesto*
- 1/2 Litre béchamel sauce**
- 1 pack of fresh lasagne (250g)
- 200g steamed/boiled green beans
- 2 tbs parmesan cheese
- Add the pesto to the béchamel sauce.
2. Take a baking dish, start with a layer of this mixture, then put a layer of lasagna,
3. then the sauce and some chopped green beans, then add lasagna again and so on making around 10-12 layers.
4. Finish with the sauce on top without the green beans.
5. Add two spoons of Parmesan on top.
6. Bake in the oven for about 30mins at 180 C until it forms a golden crust.
* you can use ready-made pesto; if you want to make it yourself, blend the washed basil leaves with garlic, grated Parmesan, salt and oil.
** for the béchamel sauce put 40g butter to melt in a pan, gradually add in 40g of plain flour, cook for a few minutes, add half a litre of milk and half a teaspoon of salt, put back on the heat until it boils and keep on stirring.
This serving is for 4 people, if you want it for more then use a larger pan and double the amount.