Hello my friends,
I am back with a new fantastic game to fill up your quarantine days with lots of fun!
Yesterday evening I was talking on the phone with my friend Pietro who told me about a fun game that he and his siblings play while their mommy cooks dinner. The game is called “Starting with the end” and I found it so much fun that I’ve decided to share it with you, my little friends!
The game is very simple: you need at least two people to play but, as they say, “the more, the merrier”!
· Before starting, sit down at the table and decide on a random word with which to start the game. For example, “house”.
· Now, choose who will be the first player to start. This person has to find a word that starts with the last syllable of the initial word. In this case, the first player will have to find a word starting with “se”, like “setting”.
· Once the first player has found a word, the other players will follow one by one. Each one of them will have to find a word starting with the ending syllable of the word chosen by the previous player in less than 60 seconds.
· Whoever takes more than 60 seconds to find a word will be disqualified.
· The winner will be whoever has not been disqualified by the end of the game.
Here it is, my friends, another little game to play with your siblings and parents while you wait for dinner or simply when you do not know what to do. I hope you will have as much fun as Sofi, Neni, Nico, Nat and I had while playing!